Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fashion Blogs List

Ann Taylor LOFT has created a fashion blog. I haven't had much time to review it, except to note in the "community section" of the website they've listed most of the major fashion blogs out there.

Sometimes people ask me for blog suggestions - I wish there was a way to make my google reader public, otherwise it takes forever to type everything out! Anyway, Ann Taylor LOFT has done that work for me, here is it's list of fav fashion blogs: (links to come)

Fashionista
Frock Writer
garance dore
grazia fashion
Heard on the Runway
Hint
The Imagist
Interview Fashion
Jak & Jil
Modelina
T Magazine
Nylon Mag
Of the Minute
On the Runway
Racked
Refinery 29
The Sartorialist
Sea of Shoes
What I wore
Vogue Daily
W Editor's Blog
Bella Sugar
Fab Sugar
Instyle
Style Watch
Instyle
Refinery 29
Lucky
The Cut

No comments: