Friday, April 23, 2010

Are Friendships Key To Workplace Happiness?

Forbes Woman has an informative article on the importance of workplace friendships. Turns out that whether it's strategic alliances, lunch partners, workplace friendships, or full on real friends - workplace relationships have a huge impact on workplace satisfaction.

Not a super-surprising, but nice to see confirmation of something I've felt (in a good and bad way) first hand.

Imagine if you worked with Putin and his way of showing friendship was winking? Ha!


2 comments:

Franca Famous said...

No, Friendship is not the key to workplace happiness. It is how you carry yourself and mingle with the people you work with. You don't need to be friends with everyone you work with. This is quite an amazing blog you have here, I was looking up how to start a blog on Google when i stumbled on your article because the blog I am using now was created by a friend for me. I love writing and i am really impressed by it. I'm not that great at writing but i do hope you read LightDl.Xyz or Phoneky on my website and give me feedback. Fell free to mail me at francawhyte447@gmail.com if you can give me any tips. Thanks in advance.

prince said...

Excellent publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!


https://mstwotoes.com/foumovies-download-foumovies-hollywood-fou-movies-free-download/