Monday, April 19, 2010

Better Way To Cupcake


I recently, started reading the Tosh.O blog. It's hella funny. He found this post online and wrote about it.

"When I saw this diagram of how to turn a cupcake into a cream sandwich from the blog Dispatches from the Island, it blew my mind. How the hell have I gone my entire life never having seen this? Things like this always remind me of the first time someone pointed out that little holder under the gas nozzle so you don't have to squeeze the handle while you pump your gas. For years, I had been standing there squeezing the thing like a moron when I could have been wandering around enjoying a cigar.Just goes to show you we're all one hyperlink away from realizing we are idiots. Me especially."

1 comment:

Stupid Pupil said...

Jorge Garcia is my absolute fave. This is the only way you should eat a cupcake :)