Monday, April 26, 2010

Courtney Love aka Courtney Michelle

More from Courtney Love aka Courtney Michelle. I came across another interview with her by Darryl Sterdanm of QMI Agency. Full interview here.

By the way, my bf Nicki tells me the new Hole album is amazing. I've yet to listen to it, but I trust Nicki's taste.

Here's an excerpt:
"And like a hurricane or a tornado, you can't fully appreciate it until you've survived the experience, hanging on for dear life while the storm blows past... Courtney talked about anything, everything, and sometimes nothing in particular. Buddhism, booze, her boobs and yes, Bette Davis — they were all part of her rapid-fire, stream-of-consciousness monologue, along with discourses on sex, drugs, rock ’n’ roll, fame, fortune and fashion. Names were dropped. Grievances aired. Confessions made. Most of my questions went unasked. The ones I could wedge in sometimes went unanswered. And a publicist's futile attempts to get Love to move on to her next interview were swatted away like so many pesky flies, lost in Courtney's swarm of words."

Here is a clip of Hole live playing a song from their new record:

No comments: