Saturday, May 22, 2010

Law & Order: Bye Bye NYC but Hello Los Angeles


The NYT reports that NBC confirmed on Friday that another cherished New York brand was moving to Los Angeles. The network canceled the original “Law & Order” series after keeping it on the air for 20 years. In its place, NBC is ordering a new drama, “Law & Order: Los Angeles,” moving the franchise to a place where there are presumably more murders to investigate.

I'm still pretty heartbroken about this. I love Law & Order -- I mean, the intro song for the show is the ringtone on my phone. I get some funny looks, but I feel like Dick Wolf deserves at least my ringtone for all the awesomeness that he has spawned. Anyway, I hope that Cyrus Lupo (Jeremy Sisto's character) magically gets transferred to the Law & Order: Los Angeles show.

No comments: